Send message to seller

Hello,

I' m new user here. Sorry if I ask in invalid category, but I think that my question is "new nodule - no default". I Try to create web for product containing button "Contact us". By this button client can send email to seller (example ask about specific details of product). Could You know if is avaible some module which can help me fix this problem? I would like get result like in attachment. By click button shall open dialog or textarea to send message. I really don' t know how I can do this. I'd like a suggestion.
Thank you in advance. 

prestashop_01.jpg

Edited by ppyra (see edit history)

@Ukbaz,

for 1.7 just add the following code in the template themes/yourtheme/templates/catalog/product.tpl where you want the button to appear.

<div class="contact">
		<a class="btn btn-primary add-to-cart" href="{$urls.pages.contact}">{l s='Contact us' d='Shop.Theme.Catalog'}</a>
	</div>

And then add css style for the div .contact if needed or change the add-to-cart style if you want a different style rendering for the button.

ie:

#product .contact {
    padding-top: 25px;
}

Don't forget also to translate the sentence "Contact us" if you use a different language than english.

Edited by Prestashop Addict (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Thank You so much :) Prestashop Addict I planning new project and before being work I would like to find fix issue which I don't resolve using easy tutorial. I don't choosen version yet. I found example resolve here 

but not tested yet. I will try all suggestions because I have no experience in php

Il y a 2 heures, ukbaz a dit :

Ace Prestashop Addict - works like a charm

Thanks!!

Is there a way to set email subject according to product page as well?

Maybe pushing my luck here :)

Thanks again

Baz

For email subjet in contact form, no solution so easy than the previous. There is an easy simple way but not safe (because user can change content of the message) is to initiate the message content with the page HTTP_REFERRER. See sample here

• Like 1