Error 500

jbesiga

Aparentemente no he cambiado nada y tengo un error 500 en el backoffice.

También en el FrontOffice cuando elijo en el menú una categoria de productos me sale una página en blanco. Si activo el modo debug en el Frontoffice me sale lo siguiente:

(1/1) ClassNotFoundException

Attempted to load class "HookDispatcher" from namespace "PrestaShop\Module\FacetedSearch".
Did you forget a "use" statement for e.g. "PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Hook\HookDispatcher", "PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Hook\HookDispatcher" or "PrestaShopBundle\Service\Hook\HookDispatcher"?

in ps_facetedsearch.php line 101
at Ps_Facetedsearch->__construct()
at ReflectionClass->newInstance()in Container.php line 130
at Container->makeInstanceFromClassName('ps_facetedsearch', array('ps_facetedsearch' => true))in Container.php line 163
at Container->doMake('ps_facetedsearch', array('ps_facetedsearch' => true))in Container.php line 176
at Container->make('ps_facetedsearch')in ServiceLocator.php line 65
at ServiceLocator::get('ps_facetedsearch')in Module.php line 1137
at ModuleCore::coreLoadModule('ps_facetedsearch')in Module.php line 1116
at ModuleCore::getInstanceByName('ps_facetedsearch')in Hook.php line 880
at HookCore::exec('productSearchProvider', array('query' => object(ProductSearchQuery), 'cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart)), null, true)in ProductListingFrontController.php line 233
at ProductListingFrontControllerCore->getProductSearchProviderFromModules(object(ProductSearchQuery))in ProductListingFrontController.php line 269
at ProductListingFrontControllerCore->getProductSearchVariables()in ProductListingFrontController.php line 545
at ProductListingFrontControllerCore->doProductSearch('catalog/listing/category', array('entity' => 'category', 'id' => 3))in CategoryController.php line 137
at CategoryControllerCore->initContent()in Controller.php line 281
at ControllerCore->run()in Dispatcher.php line 511

at DispatcherCore->dispatch()in index.php line 28.

En el backOffice me da error 500 cuando accedo a los módulos con este error en el log:

CRITICAL18:34:55 php Class 'PrestaShop\Module\FacetedSearch\HookDispatcher' not found
INFO18:34:55 php User Deprecated: Implementing "Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\DataCollector\DataCollectorInterface" without the "reset()" method is deprecated since Symfony 3.4 and will be unsupported in 4.0 for class "Csa\Bundle\GuzzleBundle\DataCollector\GuzzleCollector".
CRITICAL18:34:55 request Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\ClassNotFoundException: "Attempted to load class "HookDispatcher" from namespace "PrestaShop\Module\FacetedSearch". Did you forget a "use" statement for e.g. "PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Hook\HookDispatcher", "PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Hook\HookDispatcher" or "PrestaShopBundle\Service\Hook\HookDispatcher"?" at /homepages/17/d361874449/htdocs/prestashop/modules/ps_facetedsearch/ps_facetedsearch.php line 101

Edited by jbesiga (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

I've had exactly the same issue with both the Faceted Search and Addons Connect modules after upgrading locally and then pushing changes to the server via GIT.

If you have console/terminal access to the server via cPanel or something you can run the…

composer dumpautoload

command in both the root Prestashop folder and the ps_facetedsearch root folder - this fixed the issue for me.

Thanks,
James

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 7/22/2019 at 5:12 AM, teapotjames said:

I've had exactly the same issue with both the Faceted Search and Addons Connect modules after upgrading locally and then pushing changes to the server via GIT.

If you have console/terminal access to the server via cPanel or something you can run the…

composer dumpautoload

command in both the root Prestashop folder and the ps_facetedsearch root folder - this fixed the issue for me.

Thanks,
James

Works just fine. Thanks!