"Best customers" statistics doesn't load prestashop 1.7

gainza

Hi

I have a pretty serious problem with this, since the client uses this data a lot. The problem comes after migrating my prestashop 1.6 to 1.7, I made an installation from scratch and migrate all customer data and orders through a module.

All the info is fine, the store is working finet, but I can not get in the statistics of "best customers" to show me data prior to migration. I see the data os customers after the migration, but nothing before, ans there is information about 3 years.

I have looked at the tables of BBDD corresponding to clients and orders and I do not see differences between old and new data.

Does anyone out there have faced this problem?

Any ideas to solve it?

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

try this solution, instead of searching for connection date, search for invoice date

find in file statsbestcustomers.php and comment this line

//Roby    WHERE co.date_add BETWEEN '.$this->getDate()

add these 2 lines

LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'orders` o ON o.`id_customer` = c.`id_customer`
        WHERE o.invoice_date BETWEEN '.$this->getDate()

Edited by robysoldtamiya (see edit history)

• 11 months later...
On 6/20/2019 at 12:13 PM, gainza said:

Hi

I have a pretty serious problem with this, since the client uses this data a lot. The problem comes after migrating my prestashop 1.6 to 1.7, I made an installation from scratch and migrate all customer data and orders through a module.

All the info is fine, the store is working finet, but I can not get in the statistics of "best customers" to show me data prior to migration. I see the data os customers after the migration, but nothing before, ans there is information about 3 years.

I have looked at the tables of BBDD corresponding to clients and orders and I do not see differences between old and new data.

Does anyone out there have faced this problem?

Any ideas to solve it?

Hi @gainzawe had the same problem, we solved it after contacting a developer who knows PrestaShop, he migrated from the database 1.6.x backup to the new ones.
Not only the statistical data but also all those data that the migration module does not include such as loyalty points, abandoned carts etc...

Before making any migration between two different releases, it is better to make sure which data is not being transferred.