Problem ajax cart with ps_shoppingcart module

Hello, I encounter a problem with this module that seems very nice to me to have a popup that appears with the item we ordered and allowing us to continue our purchases. The problem is when I'm on a product is no longer stock but with the possibility to order, I click on 'add cart' and there I see that it looks but nothing happens, I refresh the browser and it is in Cart. There is a reaction problem between the click and the basket addition. Would anyone have an idea that would allow me to solve this problem ??? When I disable this module, I do not have the problem (but suddenly I do not benefit from the confirmation popup of addition cart which is a pity). I am using a version of prestashop 1.7.4.2.
I hope I have help from you, thank you very much

image.thumb.png.11c7fb610b3218c0ed1d298ea69071a7.png

problem with module shipping preview ... this module does not work on out-of-stock products and creates bugs on the site with the menu and adding cart if a product is not in stock. I am looking to solve the problem. If someone had the case and would have solved the problem with this module I am taking ideas. Thank you