Error 500 - frontoffice works but admin backoffice is inacessible

aldeiadogranel

Hello,

Since yesterday 10h29m London time, the error 500 appeared for the first time and never disappeared until now when trying to enter backoffice. No access.

I did not went into debug mode but I did login to my hosting and extracted the log with the errors from yesterday, which I send to you in attachment.

Yesterday I had a person working on my theme CSS. He/she is the theme developper. He/she lives in Vietnam. The IP starts with 113... I contacted the person and according to this person it was just CSS editing yesterday and did not put anything wrong in the backoffice.

Yesterday I had another person working in the backoffice. He/she is the shop developper (modules, config, etc) but not a webmaster. He lives in Portugal as I. The IP starts with 62....It was him who noticed error 500 appearing at 10h29 for the first time. 

Can you support me to notice what is the problem and how to solve it? Now I can't continue to structure my shop....on top on that, I was almost going live...

The site is www.aldeiagranel.com

Thank you

P.A.  

Errors in log on 20190617_aldeiagranel_.docx

Hi !

So finally a friend wento to my host service and put it to D-3 restore. Some work lost but solved.

It might be because of SSL not active yet on every page. 

I am having problem forcing SSL for all pages, even tough the host service told me to entre the .htaccess file in the www folder and to enter the following code:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} 80
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://aldeiagranel.com/$1 [R,L]

Still a friend has put the robotic lines and nothing happens. Moreover, the .htaccess file in the www folder has plenty of Prestashop code, not Hosting code, so hosting service can't help.

Any clue on how to force SSL to all pages with these code lines in the .htaccess file in the www folder??

I´m having the same problem.

To it happened after placing the Contact Us form in the wrong hook, after that I receive the following message in all the backoffice:

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Any suggestion?