Ideas for Prestashop 1.7

Daniel Santana

Hi,

Some features that maybe increase the popularity of Prestashop in my opinion are:

- Page Builder: Be able to integrate "Elementor page builder". Wordpress  have use a "lite" version of elementor in his plugin repository.

- SpeedPresta: A lite version of Prestashop. Prestashop brings too much stuff in a fresh installation, too much module for starters. I think speed is a key feature. I hate when Magento wins over Prestashop in speed and in Overall performance.

-Currencies format: In Chile and other latin american countries if a person download Prestashop and install it , currency format is not correct. I think the directory of Prestashop should be aware of this and repair it if they want Prestashopt to be used here.... I think its very bad for the brand that you must spend hours searching information on forums to able to set-up a currency format, this is key. I know that Prestashop installations on latin america are beginning to decrease because of this.

-Import products: Import products by reference wherever its a product with or without combination. Making 2 files in order to mass update stock 1- For products with combinations 2-For products without combinations its not good.

-Future realeases: Please and please do not change again core things in Prestashop 1.8 - I feel the community its getting smaller and smaller with time. I heard too many times thatthe users are not being heard, i hope this will change in the near future...

Regards,

Daniel

Edited by Daniel Santana (see edit history)