PrestaShop™ 1.4.0.17 Fatal error (StockMvt -> id_stock_mvt_reason = -1)

chad

I am running PrestaShop™ 1.4.0.17 and have been adding additional shipping to all of my products and all of the sudden I am getting "Fatal error (StockMvt -> id_stock_mvt_reason = -1)" and ideas what that is or how to fix it?

I am running PrestaShop™ 1.4.0.17 and have been adding additional shipping to all of my products and all of the sudden I am getting "Fatal error (StockMvt -> id_stock_mvt_reason = -1)" and ideas what that is or how to fix it?

The same thing happened to me. Any takers? I am running the same version.

Hello
Im allsow having same problem,its the latest prestashop it's horrible.(Should change the name to prestabug 1.4 )
You can add pictures and products if you set your stock to increase every time you upload a picture or a new product.

Hope this helps so you guys atleast can add pictures and products to your websites.

Hello
Im allsow having same problem,its the latest prestashop it's horrible.(Should change the name to prestabug 1.4 )
You can add pictures and products if you set your stock to increase every time you upload a picture or a new product.

Hope this helps so you guys atleast can add pictures and products to your websites.

I'm with you on prestabug i am finding all sorts of little errors i found a fix for it which seems to work if you go to stock management and change it to increase and save then change back to order you dont have to do it every time you add a product and images.

Added 15 products since then still seems to work ok.

So glad i am testing this in a local host!!!