Prestashop 1.7 Doctrine error

addiakogiannis

Hi,

I moved a site to a new provider that uses php 7.2 and when I try to enter the products page I get this error.

[2019-06-14 22:02:18] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\UndefinedFunctionException: "Attempted to call function "apc_fetch" from namespace "Doctrine\Common\Cache"." at /var/www/vhosts/437442376.linuxzone123.grserver.gr/clients/ledmarkt.gr/vendor/doctrine/cache/lib/Doctrine/Common/Cache/ApcCache.php line 40 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\UndefinedFunctionException(code: 0): Attempted to call function \"apc_fetch\" from namespace \"Doctrine\\Common\\Cache\". at /var/www/vhosts/437442376.linuxzone123.grserver.gr/clients/ledmarkt.gr/vendor/doctrine/cache/lib/Doctrine/Common/Cache/ApcCache.php:40)"}

Any ideas hot to overcome it?

• 2 months later...
On 6/15/2019 at 5:11 PM, addiakogiannis said:

Hi,

I moved a site to a new provider that uses php 7.2 and when I try to enter the products page I get this error.

[2019-06-14 22:02:18] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\UndefinedFunctionException: "Attempted to call function "apc_fetch" from namespace "Doctrine\Common\Cache"." at /var/www/vhosts/437442376.linuxzone123.grserver.gr/clients/ledmarkt.gr/vendor/doctrine/cache/lib/Doctrine/Common/Cache/ApcCache.php line 40 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\UndefinedFunctionException(code: 0): Attempted to call function \"apc_fetch\" from namespace \"Doctrine\\Common\\Cache\". at /var/www/vhosts/437442376.linuxzone123.grserver.gr/clients/ledmarkt.gr/vendor/doctrine/cache/lib/Doctrine/Common/Cache/ApcCache.php:40)"}

Any ideas hot to overcome it?

Did you manage to solve this problem? If yes, please tell me how you did.