Change description of a product according to attribute or feature value change in 1.7.4.4 ???

Hi,

can you explain why you want to change the full description if an attribute changes? Thats not possible by default as far as I can see, in this case you would need to create own products for each combination (or maybe find some module that stores multiple descriptions).

I have developed a module to add additional description as a popover just next to the attributre selection so that the customer can see further information (e.g. Size guide) directly there - maybe thats sufficient for your purpose:
https://addons.prestashop.com/en/additional-information-product-tab/44006-attribute-group-description-in-product-view-and-more.html

when i select 250mb 12 month that time user see the diffrent product description and when i select 500mb and 1 month that time some different and this description print on checkput time as product feature . right now best for hosting description display when i select 12 month 250mb then it will show me you got this benift warranty time.operating system 

other description and this description also show in check out time in small font as product feature in order. is it possible? 

image.thumb.png.ea08f6ff73b5117935c9857cfc8c861d.png