Own multi-store in a single mobile application.

Hi Every one ! 

I would love to find a solutions to my request.

In order to create a multi shop for a company that owns 5 warehouses in 5 different countries ^^

I would like to know if there is a possibility to make a single mobile application for all 5 shops that I have to create.

An app, which like "Jumia" , asks the customer to select their home country (on splash page), and displays the corresponding shop, and possibility to switch shop display from one country to another at any time in the app (by returning to the  country selection window).  In fact what I noticed, the selection of countries is simply the selection of shop ^^ but looking like country selection.

Thank you for enlightening me on this subject

Edited by Lassina KOUYATÉ (see edit history)

Hi, I'm closing your request, as in triplicate. Your question is treated now in here:

I kindly ask you to avoid duplicate/triplicate entries for same problem on same forum and different sub-forum sections. One question should be enough. Furthermore please respect the forum language. French forum -> French language, English forum -> English language. I've hidden all duplicates and wrong entries you made for this same problem asked here, as they were against to the forum rules. 😉