Add To cart Button > ajax doesn't show price, calculate ect.

vensuso11

Hello all,

bougth prestashop theme, changed color, style ect for my need on localhost server. Today  I bought a hosting and uploaded website to live server. First time i uploaded entirely customised theme from localhost to server, and it's working,  but there was one problem. I've noticed that After adding product to cart, the popup module (i think ajax) doesnt show the  product price, product image, shipping ect. I thought that first time I  was wrong somewhere. Second time I uploaded to server default theme from 0 to check, and the problem still exist.  I'm attaching the few shots how it's look like.
Besides that,  When I was installing the prestashop i had few things I need to change. I contacted my hosting provider, they suggested for short_open_tag to create .users.ini file and to write there rule, but that doesn't worked. I've messaged second time  for them and waiting for the response now and solution. I'm writing here to capture another view angle for problem from people who are using prestashop and knowing well it, it would be very helpfull to find answer for this. 

1.JPG

2.JPG