Problem images prestashop ebay module 2

mhmhmh

good morning
I have a problem with the ebay2 module for prestashop.
Since I installed it in version 1.7 the images do not appear on Ebay, it sends well, but the image does not appear and gives an error on Ebay.
I did tests with clean installation, changing version and even change to Prestashop 1.6 but the error is the same.
The synchronization works fine, but when I go to eBay the image does not come out and I have to put it on hand.
The creators of the module only tell me to pay Zen Option because I do not have support.

Someone could help me because it happens to me with any newly installed prestashop.

Greetings and thank you

599/5000

good morning
I have a problem with the ebay2 module for prestashop.
Since I installed it in version 1.7 the images do not appear on Ebay, it sends well, but the image does not appear and gives an error on Ebay.
I did tests with clean installation, changing version and even change to Prestashop 1.6 but the error is the same.
The synchronization works fine, but when I go to eBay the image does not come out and I have to put it on hand.
The creators of the module only tell me to pay Zen Option because I do not have support.

Someone could help me because it happens to me with any newly installed prestashop.

Greetings and thank you