When going from one combination to another in the product frontend, the stock, reference, etc. is not updated, but if with F5. Prestashop 1.7.5.2

Hi all. I thank in advance who can help me solve this problem. When I make combinations to a product, they do not work correctly on the part of the user. The paramenters are not updated as the stock, the reference or the minimum quantity, when changing between one and the other. I am a programmer but not an expert in the web field. I have reviewed the code and apparently the problem is in the "Atomic Theme - High Technology Store" theme, the catalo file g /product.tpl should be executed with an ajax call but it is not working, when the page is updated with F5 the corresponding variables are updated. I do not know exactly where to intervene so that it works well. I used Prestashop 1.7.4.4 and activated 1.7.5.2 but the problem persists. This theme has a version for PS 1.6 that works well with combinations but the version for 1.7 does not work, even the demo. However, I have reviewed several themes for the PS 1.7 version with combinations and I see that some fail in a similar way, so I am not sure if it is the PS 1.7+ version or the theme. I appreciate your help or suggestions.

1-e.jpg

2-e.jpg

3-e.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...