[MODULE] POS - Point of Sale System Module(1.7/1.6 with great features)

POS - Point of Sale System Module 

POS - Point of Sale System gives you the advantage of having an online store along with multiple physical stores. The basic feature of the Prestashop POS system for is to create the order in front of the customer so that customer can purchase the goods from his/her physical store as well as from his/her online eCommerce store. Using Point of Sale System you can convert your Prestashop site into Prestashop Point of sale system. With the help of this module, merchants can easily manage their inventory and customers. This module is very useful for increasing sales and overall revenue.

Demo link- https://addons.prestashop.com/demo/FO23459.html

Purchase linkhttps://addons.prestashop.com/en/point-of-sale-pos/31497-pos-point-of-sale-system.html

Complete Features of the module-

• Admin can have an online store along with multiple physical stores.
  • Prestashop Point of Sale system works even in offline mode or in poor internet connection.
  • Admin can create users to operate the POS system at the front end.
  • Admin can enable or disable Guest Checkout.
  • Products can be assigned to the outlets by admin.
  • A separate dashboard to admin for viewing POS sales reports, a total number of orders placed, average cart value and net profits earned.
  • Gives access to POS sales agent to put a cart on-hold, add a new cart, delete a cart.
  • Admin can easily manage the inventory.
  • Admin can set quantity for the low stock warning.
  • Shipping can also be managed by the admin.
  • Sales Person can apply the applicable vouchers in the Cart.

Module Configuration-

Admin can configure the module by navigating through POS->Manage POS->Configuration. Search parameters through which a POS user can search the products at the front end can be set by admin. Admin can enable or disable the Guest Checkout.

• Admin can set a default email id which is used for placing the guest orders.
  • Admin can set cash or card payment as the payment method or both.
  • Shipping can be managed by admin.
  • Admin can view POS sales reports, the total number of orders placed, average cart value and net profits earned on a separate dashboard.

Adding or Managing the Outlet-

Admin can add or manage outlets by navigating through POS->Manage POS->Outlets. Admin can add a POS outlet by entering the outlet name and address details.

• Admin can assign all the products available with him to a particular outlet at once.
  • Admin can also assign the specific products to a particular outlet

Workflow-

On the front end, a POS employee can search the products by its name, product ID or the search parameters set by admin and add to the cart. Once the products have been added to cart, an employee can update the quantity of products, price of products, give a discount on the product, give cash discount on the order, etc.

• A POS user can add or delete a cart.
  • After adding the products to the cart, a POS user can update the quantity or price of a product.
  • A POS user can give a discount on a product or cash discount on the order once he has added a product to the cart.
  • A POS user can add a new customer by entering his name, email id, date of birth and address details.

Order-

In Prestashop Point of Sale System, a POS user can process the orders even if there is no internet connection. All the orders which are processed offline are visible to a sales employee under Offline Orders tab. A POS user can also put a cart on-hold.

• All the offline orders will be synchronized to online orders once the internet connection gets established in the POS user’s system.
  • In case a customer does not want to share his details then a POS user can process his order via guest email id set by admin.
  • A POS user can put a cart on-hold.

Check the module features and let me know guys what you think.

/Amit Kushwaha

POS1.png

POS2.png

POS3.jpg

POS4.jpg

POS5.jpg

POS6.jpg

POS7.jpg

Edited by Amit Kushwaha (see edit history)

• 6 months later...

New features has been added, take a look and let me if you guys have any suggestions-

• Order return management added
  • Display voucher field and message box on POS cart.
  • Partial payment option i.e customers can pay using more than one payment method.
  • Assign multiple languages and currencies to POS outlets
  • Compatible with Prestashop 1.7.6.x

Purchase link- https://addons.prestashop.com/en/point-of-sale-pos/31497-pos-point-of-sale-system.html#specifications 

Demo link- https://addons.prestashop.com/demo/FO23459.html

• 8 months later...

If you ever run a shop you may know you don´t need to choose a customer if you sell a pair of NIke for example. If you are the seller you just sell the Nike, take the money (or card), give the ticket (and change) and voilá. Much faster

I don´t see the option of selling without the need of choosing a customer.

Hi,

How are you doing?

Currently in our module , you will have to choose a customer in order to proceed for the payment. We have also given a feature to select a default customer , in case if a customer do not want to share their details then you can choose the default one to complete the order.

However , if you want any modification/customization in the module according to your business needs then we can do that as well. To discuss in detail please contact us through this link-

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/point-of-sale-pos/31497-pos-point-of-sale-system.html#specifications.

If you have any further query then feel free to ask.

Best Regards.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i bought this module and its work great in general, but i have one problem in this. When i try to sell one product with attributes and the stock is 1 i receive the message "Out of stock" and if i look in the back office they show me the product has stock in some of his attributes. 

Edited by Cherniakovsky (see edit history)