PrestaShopDatabaseException] Unknown column 'psi.id_country' in 'on clause'

JohnSmithUK

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Unknown column 'psi.id_country' in 'on clause'

SELECT p.id_product, p.price, psi.price_min, psi.price_max FROM (SELECT p.id_product, p.id_manufacturer, sa.quantity, p.condition, p.weight, p.price FROM ps_product p LEFT JOIN ps_stock_available sa ON (p.id_product=sa.id_product AND 0 = sa.id_product_attribute  AND sa.id_shop = 1  AND sa.id_shop_group = 0 ) INNER JOIN ps_category_product cp ON (p.id_product = cp.id_product) INNER JOIN ps_category c ON (cp.id_category = c.id_category AND c.active=1) INNER JOIN ps_product_shop ps ON (p.id_product = ps.id_product AND ps.id_shop = 1) WHERE p.visibility IN ('both', 'catalog') AND c.nleft>=3 AND c.nright<=50 AND ps.id_shop='1' AND p.active = TRUE GROUP BY p.id_product) p INNER JOIN ps_layered_price_index psi ON (psi.id_product = p.id_product AND psi.id_currency = 1 AND psi.id_country = 21) GROUP BY p.id_product ORDER BY psi.price_min ASC LIMIT 0, 39

at line 769 in file classes/db/Db.php

764.         if ($webservice_call && $errno) {
765.             $dbg = debug_backtrace();
766.             WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] ' . $this->getMsgError() . '. From ' . (isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '') . '->' . $dbg[3]['function'] . '() Query was : ' . $sql, 97);
767.         } elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) {
768.             if ($sql) {
769.                 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError() . '<br /><br /><pre>' . $sql . '</pre>');
770.             }
772.             throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
773.         }
774.     }

1 minute ago, ilyass86 said:

try to excute your request directly from your database management system (mysql)

if it's work the problem is in the code

else the problem is in your request

good point. Let me try this. I'll be right back. 

14 minutes ago, ilyass86 said:

try to excute your request directly from your database management system (mysql)

if it's work the problem is in the code

else the problem is in your request

Okay error: Error in query (1054): Unknown column 'psi.id_country' in 'on clause'

Edited by JohnSmithUK (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, ilyass86 said:

check if your table contains this column id_country ?

Okay error: Error in query (1054): Unknown column 'psi.id_country' in 'on clause'

How do I fix this and what would cause this? Thanks in advance! 

id_contry in which table? 

1 minute ago, JohnSmithUK said:

How do I fix this and what would cause this? Thanks in advance! 

id_contry in which table? 

in ps_layered_price_index table

Just now, ilyass86 said:

it looks like the id_country column does not appear in your table

How do I add that and does that exist in others installations and how would prestashop work for this long without that column? can you give me a sql string to run to add this please? 

3 minutes ago, JohnSmithUK said:

How do I add that and does that exist in others installations and how would prestashop work for this long without that column? can you give me a sql string to run to add this please? 

can you make me a capture of the columns of your ps_layered_price_index table first? (to check if the column exists or no)

Just now, ilyass86 said:

can you make me a capture of the columns of your ps_layered_price_index table first? (to check if the column exists or no)

SET NAMES utf8;
SET time_zone = '+00:00';
SET foreign_key_checks = 0;
SET sql_mode = 'NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO';

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `ps_layered_price_index`;
CREATE TABLE `ps_layered_price_index` (
  `id_product` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `id_currency` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `id_shop` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `price_min` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `price_max` int(11) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id_product`,`id_currency`,`id_shop`),
  KEY `id_currency` (`id_currency`),
  KEY `price_min` (`price_min`),
  KEY `price_max` (`price_max`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

INSERT INTO `ps_layered_price_index` (`id_product`, `id_currency`, `id_shop`, `price_min`, `price_max`) VALUES
(1,	1,	1,	19,	20),

if you remove the id_country = 21

SELECT p.id_product, p.price, psi.price_min, psi.price_max FROM (SELECT p.id_product, p.id_manufacturer, sa.quantity, p.condition, p.weight, p.price FROM ps_product p 
                                                                 LEFT JOIN ps_stock_available sa ON (p.id_product=sa.id_product AND 0 = sa.id_product_attribute  AND sa.id_shop = 1  AND sa.id_shop_group = 0 ) 
                                                                 INNER JOIN ps_category_product cp ON (p.id_product = cp.id_product) INNER JOIN ps_category c ON (cp.id_category = c.id_category AND c.active=1) 
                                                                 INNER JOIN ps_product_shop ps ON (p.id_product = ps.id_product AND ps.id_shop = 1) WHERE p.visibility IN ('both', 'catalog') 
                                                                 AND c.nleft>=3 
                                                                 AND c.nright<=50 
                                                                 AND ps.id_shop='1'
                                                                 AND p.active = TRUE GROUP BY p.id_product) p 
                                                                 INNER JOIN ps_layered_price_index psi ON (psi.id_product = p.id_product AND psi.id_currency = 1) 
                                                                 GROUP BY p.id_product ORDER BY psi.price_min ASC LIMIT 0, 39

the request work fine but i need to understad  your needs

if you need to add the country condition in your request you can get it from the ps_shop_country table and i can add it to your request

Just now, JohnSmithUK said:

This would add the column but what should the value be set to? 

ALTER TABLE ps_layered_price_index ADD id_country INT( 11 ) NOT NULL , ADD KEY ( id_country ) ;

NO! you do not have to change the structure of this table. it is a prestashop table you must not change it otherwise once you make a new installation nothing will work

2 minutes ago, ilyass86 said:

NO! you do not have to change the structure of this table. it is a prestashop table you must not change it otherwise once you make a new installation nothing will work

What's the id_country value in your table? 

2 hours ago, JohnSmithUK said:

This would add the column but what should the value be set to? 

ALTER TABLE ps_layered_price_index ADD id_country INT( 11 ) NOT NULL , ADD KEY ( id_country ) ;

Creating an empty id_country with value 0 did not fix the issue. I'm sending a message for some help to https://www.prestashop.com/forums/profile/741527-selectshopat/

5 minutes ago, JohnSmithUK said:

doesn't seem like you know what you are talking about. I need someone whom knows why this is happening not trying to add empty rows and tables to cause more damage. 

I did not say that you have to add a column. it was your proposal

if you want someone to help you, you have to stay polite and give them all the information they need to help you 

I can't understand your problem from the error produced only but from the details that you can provide (example : your old version of prestashop and the new one..)

• razaro changed the title to PrestaShopDatabaseException] Unknown column 'psi.id_country' in 'on clause'