Gigi76

Hello,

I have this configuration:

- Windows Server 2019 con IIS 10

- Prestashop 1.7.5.1

- MySql 5.6.16.0

- PhpMyAdmin 4.8.5

- PHP 7.2.16

I have upgrade the FACETED SEARCH module on Prestashop (to the latest version) and after the upgrade I can’t access on the PrestaShop Administrator Box and appear:

PHP Warning:  Uncaught Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\ContextErrorException: Warning: require(C:\inetpub\wwwroot\modules\ps_facetedsearch\vendor\composer/../symfony/polyfill-php72/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\modules\ps_facetedsearch\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php:66

Stack trace:

#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\modules\ps_facetedsearch\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php(66): require()

#1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\modules\ps_facetedsearch\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php(56): composerRequireb16e1e0c2c7edd7a4633ee5461307c4d('25072dd6e247008...', 'C:\\inetpub\\wwwr...')

#2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\modules\ps_facetedsearch\vendor\autoload.php(7): ComposerAutoloaderInitb16e1e0c2c7edd7a4633ee5461307c4d::getLoader()

#3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\AppKernel.php(227): include_once('C:\\inetpub\\wwwr...')

#4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\AppKernel.php(76): AppKernel->enableComposerAutoloaderOnModules(Array)

#5 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Kernel.php(488): App in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\modules\ps_facetedsearch\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php on line 66

PHP Fatal error:  composerRequireb16e1e0c2c7edd7a4633ee5461307c4d(): Failed opening required 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\modules\ps_facetedsearch\vendor\composer/../symfony/polyfill-php72/bootstrap.php' (include_path='C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor/pear/pear_exception;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor/pear/console_getopt;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor/pear/archive_tar;.;C:\php\pear') in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\modules\ps_facetedsearch\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php on line 66

Is there a mode to access and return to the configuration before the problem?

Anyone managed to resolve the error?

Kind regards

Edited by Gigi76 (see edit history)

The updated module is called SEARCH FOR ASPECTS and the directory is ps_facetedsearch (on C:\inetpub\wwwroot\modules)

It was at v.2.2.0 and has been updated to v.3.0.2.

To solve, I simply replaced the ps_facetedsearch directory with the previous version v.2.2.0 (thanks to a backup).

Now I can access the administrator panel.