Prestashop Chrome Problems

iamtheboss

We found these bugs only with Chrome.

Sometime is impossible to do the log in as a customer in front office becouse it continue to refresh the page.

Sometime is not possible to add products to the chart becouse when you press ahead the chart become empty.

How is possible to solve these problems ?

Prestashop 1.6.1.x

If we clear the chrome cache all is working perfect again.

Thanks

Edited by iamtheboss (see edit history)

In chache we have this problem, of block. How to fix it ?

jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4 Set-Cookie header is ignored in response from url: https://xxxxxxx.com/?rand=1559858423424. Cookie length should be less than or equal to 4096 characters.
send @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4
ajax @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4
add @ ajax-cart.js:321
(anonymous) @ ajax-cart.js:139
dispatch @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3
r.handle @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 31/5/2019 at 11:23, MichaelEZ said:

Ho avuto lo stesso problema: spero che anche questo possa aiutarti

SEO e URL un indirizzo store di modifica

Da www.xxxxxx.xx a xxxxxx.xx  

da xxxxxx.xx a www.xxxxxx.xx

grazie ha funzionato

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This should not be a problem, surely smart developers can code their browsers to "read" what changes have been made to a page or website in general and discard previously stored cache if it's storing outdated info.. Seems more like a browser problem and how especially Chrome hangs onto old cache to "speed things up" instead of properly loading modified pages.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a problem on presta 1.7.7.2 with 2 languages. English is working fine but when a customer tries to login on bulgarian url gets broken and sends to 404. This happens on chrome, edge and opera. Tried on multiple PCs with different accounts. Works fine on Firefox. 

Edit: first picture is on Firefox second on edge.

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Edited by skochobahn (see edit history)

On 4/21/2021 at 10:25 AM, skochobahn said:

I have a problem on presta 1.7.7.2 with 2 languages. English is working fine but when a customer tries to login on bulgarian url gets broken and sends to 404. This happens on chrome, edge and opera. Tried on multiple PCs with different accounts. Works fine on Firefox. 

Edit: first picture is on Firefox second on edge.

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Maybe this will help; https://addons.prestashop.com/en/website-performance/26053-clear-cache-css-and-js.html

I purchased this module to resolve the cache problems that my customers were having and while only installed for a few days, I think it's working well.

• 2 years later...

Hello.

I have a slightly different problem in PS 1.7.6.2 in Chrome and Edge. When displaying products in the "Products in the same category" module (ps_categoryproducts in 1.0.7), these products will not open in Edge or Chrome. Everything works normally in Firefox.

I haven't found a solution anywhere yet. Does anyone have any advice?

On 5/15/2023 at 9:48 AM, hrst said:

Hello.

I have a slightly different problem in PS 1.7.6.2 in Chrome and Edge. When displaying products in the "Products in the same category" module (ps_categoryproducts in 1.0.7), these products will not open in Edge or Chrome. Everything works normally in Firefox.

I haven't found a solution anywhere yet. Does anyone have any advice?

this  would be result of your front office template, or you have module that is poorly written.  you should post your front office url, you can edit post later and remove.

also don't add your issue  to a 2 year old post, always  make a new post, now people  see xx replies, they move on, thinking you getting help, but your not really....always open  new post for best results.

Hello.

Thanks for your response. I didn't want to open a new topic unnecessarily.

In the meantime, I updated the eshop to version 8.0.4, but with the same template. The problem with Chrome is the same, so there will be an error in the template.

Edited by hrst (see edit history)

3 hours ago, hrst said:

Hello.

Thanks for your response. I didn't want to open a new topic unnecessarily.

In the meantime, I updated the eshop to version 8.0.4, but with the same template. The problem with Chrome is the same, so there will be an error in the template.

URL: https://jk-n.cz

I did not solve but  I did notice only on desktop, the response part of  theme would open new link.  I didn't see different code really for desktop/mobile using view source, maybe you will spot it.