How to disable main front shop page, but still can use the all functions

sagesly

Hi There,

Can any body help me on this:

We want to disable front shop page, but rest all should be functional, what i mean is that, We will have our own website and pages and on that pages we will put item descriptions and attach the like to directly to the shopping cart or product. 

example: 

My main shop page is a html page like www.example.com , when customer visit that page and read the descriptions of a item and then there will be a link that link should go to either product page in Prestashop or cart then the customer and admin use all prestashop functionality and finish the transaction. 

currently my domain www.example.com is pointing to the front store page, i just want to disable it , but i can get all the main links to add my own html and hook it up. What i am doing that the prestashop front shop page and other product/catagory  pages are standard , you can't design it by your own way actual what i want. 

Thanks 

Regards

Sly

I am not sure if I understand what you need.

1) If you don't need cart, you can turn on catalog mode.

2) You can buy B2B shop module which allows to set-up permissions to different pages depending on your account, front page can be just a login page.

3) You can disable/unhook all the modules that you can see in front page.