Is there a way to integrated with Facebook?

I want to export my products to FaceBook (and from there use Instagram product tags), but from what I can tell they have restricted the integration for paged that have more than 2000 likes/followers? As my page has way less than that I hope that someone here, may help me out.

9 hours ago, ravensborg said:

I want to export my products to FaceBook (and from there use Instagram product tags), but from what I can tell they have restricted the integration for paged that have more than 2000 likes/followers? As my page has way less than that I hope that someone here, may help me out.

Yes, there is the way in which you can integrate your site with facebook. You would require an addon for complete functionality.
or

You can list your products at facebook page through iframe. When any customer want to purchase any product from facebook page you can redirect him to your website. 
I think there is no restrction for number of likes/followers when using this method

• Like 1

On 5/24/2019 at 5:27 PM, CedCommerce Team said:

Yes, there is the way in which you can integrate your site with facebook. You would require an addon for complete functionality.
or

You can list your products at facebook page through iframe. When any customer want to purchase any product from facebook page you can redirect him to your website. 
I think there is no restrction for number of likes/followers when using this method

im interest in this topic. shall i buy any module to implement this function? im talking about the automation and integration. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

You can try Social Shop Integrator Module which allows you to integrate your PrestaShop store with the Facebook Page. When a customer clicks on your product on Facebook, you can redirect him to your website. You can even create categories for the products on Facebook Shop. 

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/products-on-facebook-social-networks/28252-social-shop-integrator.html