country doesn't show up

Tejo1

Hi,

I have a question about multistores. For 3 countries I have a store.  France, Belgium and Netherlands. In the Netherlands store I can fill in the address form the countries Netherlands and France.  Here it should be only display Netherlands. In the Belgium store I i have only the option Netherlands and France but I need to display Belgium only . In the French store I can also fill in Netherlands and France. Here i need only to display France. I search and search in Prestashop to fix this problem but I cannot succeed.

What do I wrong and how can I solve this. 

Thank you for your help,

Have a fine day,

Tejo

Hello:

Did you go individually to every one of your shops (inside your multi shop) and disable every country from the backoffice country list letting active just the corresponding with the current shop?

Regards

Hi Rolige :-)

Thank you for your answer. Much appreciated.

I try to find what you ment with ("Did you go individually to every one of your shops (inside your multi shop) and disable every country from the backoffice country list letting active just the corresponding with the current shop?")  but didn't understand where to search in the backoffice. 

Can you send me a picture  where I have to check the settings? I checked in the items of international where the countries are. 

PS Your Ultra Fast Email Sender Optimizer looks fantastic, I am going to buy that. Amazing. I am very happy with the other module advanced location detection. Works perfect.

Regards,

Tejo