Jump to content
rabtaray

Translation doesn't work with a newly added language

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello all,

I add a new language Malagasy (iso mg-MG) from the BackOffice--->>International--->>Translations

Then I tried to translate for example the Back-Office, I obtained a ContextErrorException

Can anyone help me please ?

NB: I'm working with the version 1.7.5.1.

translate-bo-mg.png

Edited by rabtaray
correcting text (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More