ZipAction.php line 154 - Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded

Hello,

I need help how to solve my problem regarding upgrading from 1.7.5.1 to 1.7.5.2

its giving me error showing below:

public_html/modules/autoupgrade/classes/ZipAction.php line 154 - Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded

thank you in advance

You can have many problems with only 30 seconds limit. Be sure you have set "Low" at the bottom of the page. Also upload the archive in the autoupgrade/download directory and don't rely on downloading it.

Be sure you backed up both the database as well as ALL files. It is very important. Your next attemp will fail with 90% probability. My experience. PS 1.7 is a beast.

thank you. but i tried with "low"

4 hours ago, tuk66 said:

You can have many problems with only 30 seconds limit. Be sure you have set "Low" at the bottom of the page. Also upload the archive in the autoupgrade/download directory and don't rely on downloading it.

Be sure you backed up both the database as well as ALL files. It is very important. Your next attemp will fail with 90% probability. My experience. PS 1.7 is a beast.

yes i already backup and option is under LOW and still same problem

18 hours ago, tuk66 said:

Apparently, you cannot upgrade directly on the server because of low resources. Copy the shop and upgrade on localhost.

how i can do it in local? thanks

2 hours ago, tuk66 said:

Backup all files, backup the database, unzip on localhost and change database credentials as well as several records in the ps_configuration and ps_shop_url tables.

Woah, its complicated for me. 

• 8 months later...

I have my max-timeout set to 3600 and I still get this error on upgrade:

public_html/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/FilesystemAdapter.php line 101 - Maximum execution time of 45 seconds exceeded

I always have problems with this, very frustrating.

• 3 months later...