Problem with traslating my prestashop - how to traslate rest of shop?

Hi,
I recently started using Prestashop. I bought nice theme and started translating text to my language (czech). However, at one point, I cannot find the rest of the text to translate.
I looked throughout translates - into my theme, classic theme and all modules that my theme uses, yet I am unable to edit some things.
Here is my website: http://prodejklavesnic.g6.cz/index.php
For example, I couldn't find a way to edit this: image.thumb.png.0dde11a188f95a5307f4253a21401e88.png

I would appreciate any help, thank you!

57 minutes ago, tuk66 said:

It could be content defined in a theme specific module. Some themes use their own modules to create content, especially on the home page.

yes, but that module would appear in translation in Installed Modules, right? I went trought all of them (aprx. 50) yet I did not find it...

Edit: Also to mention, it is Pataku theme

Edited by dklein (see edit history)

Sorry for my noob questions, I am just a starter. How I can find what module that is? Because, in Module Manager, there is no module such as Featured Categories, or block, or such. And if I try to inspect it (vie Chrome, lets say), it says that it is Static2, however, there is no module like that in my prestoshop...

Edited by dklein (see edit history)