Hello guys, I have a problem I don't know if it happened to you too ... if in the information area of a Business Facebook page I copy or manually write the url of the prestashop ecommerce site, the link does not send me to the home but sends me in a page that does not exist ... how come ..? The same thing also happens in the automatic messages of Facebook Messenger. Thank you very much for helping.

Buongiorno ragazzi, ho un problema non so se è capitato anche a voi...se nell'area informazioni di una pagina Business Facebook copio o scrivo manualmente l'url del sito ecommerce prestashop, il link non mi manda nella home ma mi manda in una pagina che non esiste... come mai..? La stessa cosa capita anche nei messaggi automatici di Facebook Messenger. Grazie mille per l'aiuto.

Cattura.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 12:23 PM, Corrado Lamerata said:

Hello guys, I have a problem I don't know if it happened to you too ... if in the information area of a Business Facebook page I copy or manually write the url of the prestashop ecommerce site, the link does not send me to the home but sends me in a page that does not exist ... how come ..? The same thing also happens in the automatic messages of Facebook Messenger. Thank you very much for helping.

Buongiorno ragazzi, ho un problema non so se è capitato anche a voi...se nell'area informazioni di una pagina Business Facebook copio o scrivo manualmente l'url del sito ecommerce prestashop, il link non mi manda nella home ma mi manda in una pagina che non esiste... come mai..? La stessa cosa capita anche nei messaggi automatici di Facebook Messenger. Grazie mille per l'aiuto.

Cattura.JPG

As I saw... in the facebook page of your site... their is so such issues.... as in the About us section the usrl myoutletbimbo.com directs to your home page and also your messanger is correct ...
If still have any other issue please specify a it more!

Thanks