PS 1.7.5.2 / ecotax & VAT / error in calculation

JPCR

Dear all,

As all can see in PS forums, a lot of people have issues with ecotax. 

In my case I am also facing to the following issue :
- wrong calculation with discount (the ecotax is fix per product, even if the discount is 100%, the price should be = to the ecotax)

- after validating a change in a product, the amount of ecotax in the backoffice changed

See the topic here: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/9703 (see inside the issues 10026, 9967, 10030, 9600, 9855)

The implication is: ALL PRESTASHOP WEBSITE ARE ILLEGAL (at least in France and for those which use ecotax). Unfortunately is ecotax a legal obligation.

That is: does someone know how to solve such issues? Or how to accelerate the dev regarding these issues? A lot of shop are willing to pay (as me) for such features.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Jean-Philippe

• 3 years later...
On 5/16/2019 at 7:31 PM, JPCR said:

Dear all,

As all can see in PS forums, a lot of people have issues with ecotax. 

In my case I am also facing to the following issue :
- wrong calculation with discount (the ecotax is fix per product, even if the discount is 100%, the price should be = to the ecotax)

- after validating a change in a product, the amount of ecotax in the backoffice changed

See the topic here: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/9703 (see inside the issues 10026, 9967, 10030, 9600, 9855)

The implication is: ALL PRESTASHOP WEBSITE ARE ILLEGAL (at least in France and for those which use ecotax). Unfortunately is ecotax a legal obligation.

That is: does someone know how to solve such issues? Or how to accelerate the dev regarding these issues? A lot of shop are willing to pay (as me) for such features.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Jean-Philippe

Bonjour Jean-Philippe,

Avez-vous trouver une solution pour le calcul de votre ecotaxe ? 

Merci d'avance.