Hint Subcategory if empty product

cycy

hello, I wish I could hide the subcategory if it is empty (contains no article) in my menu. Who could help me please I've been looking for a while but I can not see how to modify the ps-categorytree module.
Thanks for your help

1 minute ago, Crezzur said:

Something like this?

automatically hide subcategories in my menu when this subcategory contains no products

I will try this module thank you !

This module is very good to disable everything, however, I am asked to hide the subcategory automatically if no products so that this sub category is not visible in the menu. Here it deactivates suddenly I have to manually reactivate the categories fields that I want to see (it should just see hiding sub categories not categories)
This module will allow me to do it, I look in the code to know only disable sub categories but for the moment I can not.
That said a big thank you for this great module that really deserves all the attention

1 hour ago, Crezzur said:

if you do not want to disable categories just change the configuration page "categories" to "no"

i don't understand.

If I put the categories to no, when there will be an automatic update of products, this category will remain disabled, so this method does not help me for later. Basically I create a program with several categories and in this one we have subcategories not containing products for the moment and I need to be able to automate the addition of fields under categories once the products added.