Different size of Product pictures - big white space

Hello, when I add new picture to Product, the Picture has big white space around it, it does not fill all the possible space. But older pictures in this e-shop /I am not the original admin/ fill all the possible space, there is no white space around them. What should I change, so the Pictures fill all the possible space, so they are bigger? The dimensions of the Pictures are the same, I have tried to make them smaller, bigger, the white space is always there.

picture without border.png

picture white border.png

Anyone? :)

I downloaded the upper picture, it was 800 x 800 px, and 128 KB big, when I uploaded it, it looks like the picture down - big white borders around it. When I changed the picture to 1500 x 1500 px, it had no white borders around it, but the size changed to 309 KB...

I found out. :)

As I said I am not the original admin. And the original admin changed the preferences in the picture section. When I changed the thickbox size to smaller one, everything works perfect. Small pictures appear bigger, because they do not have to fill the big thickbox.

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
2 hours ago, pinwheel said:

Hello, 

Can you let us know how you changed this? thank you

What do you mean? You mean where are the settings? They are in Settings - Pictures

Or do you mean how I solved it? As I wrote already, there was change in picture dimension setting, which I did not know of. Previous admin changed it to bigger pictures. So I had to put bigger pictures to fill it out. When I changed the picture dimensions to smaller number, even the smaller pictures filled it perfectly. I hope you understand me. :) If not, write again, i will explain it better.