[HELP] Access offline prestashop or transfer to a new hosting

Felipe_CN

[HELP]
Hello everyone! My hosting plan has expired and I decided to migrate my store to another server. My hosting has already been canceled and the old store is offline.
I'm making a new prestashop store from scratch, but I just need to access information (description) of the old store's products. Since it's off the air, I can not do that.
I backed up the files. Would anyone have any idea how to access the infos of the products through the files of the site? Or some way to migrate the site to another server so I can access and consult? Unfortunately as I do not have access to the administrative panel I can not perform the domain modification like in some tutorials I saw. Thank you!

Important: I am a beginner. I have no interest in the old website, just like to enter the panel to consult infos of the products registered of the old site to register in the new prestashop site.

Hi, if you have backed up the files, then just upload the files, create a new db on new hosting and the upload the backed up mysql there.

then you would only need to update the PS with new db/dbuser/pwd info

and you should be good to go.  (search for where to update the ps db/dbuser/pwd)