delete unused order status

ricebird

Set an x to the one you don't want. The red x means = disabled for all options. The green check means = it applies to this payment or order status. The logic is the same for customers accounts/newsletter for ex. or product list, where you can enable or disable by same way.

2 hours ago, selectshop.at said:

Set an x to the one you don't want. The red x means = disabled for all options. The green check means = it applies to this payment or order status. The logic is the same for customers accounts/newsletter for ex. or product list, where you can enable or disable by same way.

the reason i want to delete the unused option is that I want to make the selection clearly when I change the order status in the back office.

If I just disabled the options, they still occur in the selection options.

• Like 1

You can delete, but this is not really reliable if you are using extra modules. Some bought modules are bad coded and they add status there only when installed on first time, but not when you deinstall them and reinstall again. So it is case sensitive there. Therefore it is better you disable only. You never know what will be in future... Nevertheless knowing this, you will be able to identify a problem if there is one in future and you can correct it by adding status manually again.

So it is your choice. Delete or add manually in future if there is any problem. After making changes there you should also delete browser cache and smarty cache.