problem with access to pages shop on line very slow

GABRIELE2015

From this morning of May 8th to about 9.00 am my website PRESTASHOP version 1.6.1.6 is very slow.

Also the B.O. is slow. I have the site in HOSTING with 1 & 1 Germany and the HOSTING assistance tells me that everything is ok.

The site worked regularly with page loading times under the second maximum until this morning and currently at 3.40 pm it is still very slow to access the shop pages

I didn't make any kind of changes and didn't even do jobs on the server. Everything was working properly but after 9.00 am it suddenly slowed down

Can anyone help me understand why?

thanks a lot

you can enable ps profiling, here is article

https://sumselkawumsel.de/prestashop-1-7-how-to-enable-the-profiling-information-to-check-load-times/

let's assume it's not a hosting issue for a minute, from performance page you can disable 3rd party module and overrides....if when disabled the shop speeds up then you at least know it's 3rd party change.  This does not identify exact issue but helps focus.

There have been a 'lot' of reports about sudden slow response as it concerns jirafe, as they have gone out of business if you shop makes a jirafe call it will time out, this has been reported as impacting only back office (but significantly).

Solving can be more technical that most shop managers can handle, you may want to consider post in job offers to get young energetic person to help.

Good luck!