Problem with the configuration of SSL Free for Prestashop | Problema con la configuración de SSL Free para Prestashop

Goodnight.

I have an eCommerce that is in the process of implementation (www.tiendamedicauca.com), it is created in prestashop and I have to add the free SSL certificate provided by the hosting provider (inmotion hosting), communicate with the inmotion support and notify me that the process had already been carried out and that it should not take more than 20 minutes, however, it has already passed 6 hours and it has not yet been activated.

I was reading and it says that it can be for the security complements in the content management system. Can you please help me to find out where these supplements are? because it says that I must deactivate them temporarily while the process is done.

I appreciate your help.

----

Buenas noches.

Tengo una eCommerce que esta en proceso de implementación (www.tiendamedicauca.com), esta creada en prestashop y debo agregar el certificado SSL gratuito que me brinda el proveedor de hosting (inmotion hosting), me comunique con el sopote de inmotion y me notificaron que ya se habia realizado el proceso y que no debia demorar más de 20 minutos, sin embargo ya paso 6 horas y aun no se activa.

Estuve leyendo y dice que puede ser por los complementos de seguridad en el sistema de administración de contenido. Pueden por favor ayudarme para saber donde están estos complementos? porque dice que debo desactivarlos temporalmente mientras se realiza el proceso.

Agradezco su ayuda.