I bought AliExpressApi from Prestashop marketplace and does not work

Double X

I bought AliExpressApi from Prestashop marketplace and does not work ....  has bugs ...

I have contacted the manufacturer, said that he would fix but... about 1 month now and nothing has done and

now he doesnt send a reply ... my module is useless ...

I am looking how I can communicate with people from prestashop and you can not, they dont have choice to tell them anything ...

Does anyone know what I can do?

I can get my money back or
in garbage the money 61 euro .. ??

Screenshot_2019-05-07 PrestaShop Addons.png

18 minutes ago, Rolige said:

Hello:

If you wait for a month already...recomendation: ask for a refund now while you are able to do it.

Regards

thank for your reply my friend... but how to do this..??

i cant find noone from prestashop... i already said to "disappeared  development" with message that his module dont work but no answer..😟

i bought the module 16/4

9 hours ago, Patras Icon said:

thank for your reply my friend... but how to do this..??

i cant find noone from prestashop... i already said to "disappeared  development" with message that his module dont work but no answer..😟

i bought the module 16/4

Contact Prestashop Addons support team, explain the situation and ask for a refund. Regards

6 hours ago, selectshop.at said:

You can contact the developer and also Prestashop team directly on the order. There is an option for that there.

where..there is no link...  give me the link here to contact them...if you know.

Edited by Patras Icon (see edit history)

11 hours ago, Rolige said:

Contact Prestashop Addons support team, explain the situation and ask for a refund. Regards

where..there is no link....   give me the link here to contact them...if you know.

I cannot give you a link, because this is an option on the order. You should use the options directly in the order you made on Prestashop addons. If you bought outside and not on Prestashop addons official site, than probably you will find a html or doc-file at the download package with some (install)instructions and/or contact possibilities.

Unbenannt.thumb.png.98e724c9144e33dad229a4297f549917.png

Thank you my friend... i bought it from Prestashop addons official site but this blue envelop from your picture is a contact with the developer and not directly with Prestashop Team....

I found something and i made Refund request to PrestaShop... they said need 3 working days and within 2 months of the purchase date.

We will see....if all be ok i will write here

1 hour ago, Alessio052 said:

i have the same module , it works GREAT !!!

work great in your dreams.....

try to input rings or cosmetics with all product attributes and come again here to tell me what you make.....

and give me and the link of your site to see the fantastic products.....

what kind of products...? read better my message pls

2 minutes ago, Alessio052 said:

i already imported more than 15000 products with that module till now , with no problems ! everything is okay ! 

i send you too message.... i saw your site and even to you dont work this module....check it

1 hour ago, Alessio052 said:

check your messages , i've sent you message with link you can check , maybe i can help you a lil bit with that module

On 5/8/2019 at 8:20 AM, Rolige said:

I have a similar case that the developer totally no reply (1 month ago) and I send cancel order request to the PS official. However, PS official also no any reply at all. Very disappointed.

cancelling orders.png

Edited by southernstarhk
typo error (see edit history)

On 5/10/2019 at 7:02 AM, southernstarhk said:

I have a similar case that the developer totally no reply (1 month ago) and I send cancel order request to the PS official. However, PS official also no any reply at all. Very disappointed.

cancelling orders.png

OMG... I understand you my friend

• 4 weeks later...