Upgrading 1.5 to 1.6

So, I was upgrading prestashop to 1.6 and at the database stage it says that I have to put a name prefix, 'problem' is I want to use the same database, is this possible? If not, I have to import all products or what? 

Also I did an upgrade and give an 'error' about style not being associated. Is this normal?

Captura.PNG.58a89fbb7658a1742a06314340a99e77.PNG

Please, I'm a totally noob using prestashop, be patient with me.

Every upgrade makes small changes to the database. Let is be. You probably won't notice the difference. Trying to hinder it can cause complications.

Don't try to use a 1.5/1.6.0 database under 1.6.1. It will give serious trouble.

I don't understand your prefix problem. I never saw an upgrade asking that. Did you change it?

Well, now I'm doing tests about prestashop in another site. But it was like an installation from zero, asking the prefix of the database. In the end we will upgrade it to 1.7 not tried to yet though. The database that I'm using to do the tests can be imported/exported later so I hope I won't have problems.

I dont know for PS 1.5 but indeed for PS 1.7 you need to prefix SQL tables. For example if you choose a prefix "my_ps_database_" then you'll have SQL tables like my_ps_database_access, my_ps_database_carrier, my_ps_database_cms ...

Dont know why, maybe so you can store multiple prestashop database contents in the same database, but with different prefix ?