Mobile menu adjustments PS.1.6.1.23

Zeryk

Any chan1ce to change the main menu style ( size parameters ) on mobile version without interfering the desktop version ?  I have narrow style menu which Ive adjusted to me visual suitability on computer, but on mobile version the + buttons are to close to each other, not suitable for fat fingers. The original settings would be ok , but since I've changed css file for desktop it also reflects the mobile one. So my question is , if I can make a different height of the top menu bar on mobile from the desktop one ? Preferably just editing some existing file , rather than writing some new css.

PS.1.6.1.23

thank you!

Hi,

You can use "media queries" to set styles from X width, eg:

@media (min-width: 1200px) {
  .css-class {
    color: #000000;
  }
}

In this example, all css rules inside of "@media (min-width: 1200px) {" will be applied when the screen width is 1200px or greater.

Regards!

Hi ,

thanks for reply. There is no problem with width but with height . the actual top bar strip thickness. I've changed the original to more narrow which is ok no desktop but makes the + buttons off the grid on phone and also too narrow for big fingers. So I wonder if possible to assign different parameters when site browsed via phone / tablet. 

yunnancraft.com

Cheers.

With media queries on CSS you can know the width of the screen, by knowing the width you can know if its a mobile or desktop, and then you can write the rules you want for one or another, and of course you can change the height.

On 5/4/2019 at 6:42 AM, Rolige said:

With media queries on CSS you can know the width of the screen, by knowing the width you can know if its a mobile or desktop, and then you can write the rules you want for one or another, and of course you can change the height.

Than you very much!

the media "block" for mobile devices is actually already set in css file, I just didn't see it. So just had to add the line in to it with restricting the size / padding of the top menu.

Thanks again!