Nssilo Watch - Fashion Accessories is one of the best Prestashop themes For a free. The name of the Themes could be more straightforward. That is exactly what this theme is all about and you have the privilege to use it for your own online project. Make sure you use it to its full potential and hammer out the exact e-store you always wanted to run.

It 's a free themes

Download from here: ST001.zip

Demo and support: Click Here

1_3.thumb.jpg.ea1c9f79afaaccc34268e11d4cf6d362.jpg2_3.thumb.jpg.ef5cc7725a7db5d183decc275cd581d6.jpg3_3.thumb.jpg.2cba2a6c562015da69a1a8d27e48eddd.jpg4_3.thumb.jpg.268f7dd567a507c8ffc07bd6bf59d6a7.jpg

Edited by templatetrend (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Świetny, dobrze przemyślany!

Cool,

Thank you for this Theme!

• Like 1

Yes it is completely compatible with prestashop 1.7.5.2

Also this theme is compatible with prestahsop 1.7.6 beta version .

Thank you for this theme. It's very clean and beutiful. I found a little bug (or it might be just a problem on my website). When I create a pack of items labels NEW and PACK are in the same place. Take a look at the screenshot. Also, when a translated word PACK or NEW is longer than the you can see only the part of the work that is on the yellow circle. If the item has a white background (all of my product photos) the text outside circle is invisible until I move mouse over the image. Is there a way to fix both issues?

image.png.f0090171f105db1d9c041fc1742baa1e.png

• Like 1

Could you tell me what exactly needs to be changed in CSS? CSS is not my strongest side.

Also I have another problem. I have a multistore (2 stores). Both shops have different theme. I use this themes for the second shop. I have notice there is a problem with top right section. It happened when I deactivated the newsletter module. When the newsletter was active it broke main menu on my main shop. Unhooking newsletter did not solve the problem.

image.png.0f3f706d759e2852d2da367e124b27f0.png

Also I am wondering how to set list view in categories by default. I do not like the grid view. In bentriz theme it was easy. All I had to do was to change <div class="product-item">  to <div class="product-item list-view">  in templates/catalog/_partials/miniatures/product.tpl

But this does not work in this theme.

Edited by banan_44 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi SIr,

You can change by default list page from custom.js the file location for the custom.js is

package.zip>> assets >>> js >>custom.js 

Thanks for the nice theme. 

I added the social follow links in the code but it ended up adding my shop url before the social url

for example this is code

<ul class="icon-wrapper">
            <li><a href="www.facebook.com/myshopl"><i class="fa fa-facebook" aria-hidden="true"></i></a></li>
            <li><a href="www.instagram.com/myshopl"><i class="fa fa-instagram" aria-hidden="true"></i></a></li>
            <li><a href="www.linkedin.com/myshopl"><i class="fa fa-linkedin" aria-hidden="true"></i></a></li>
            <li><a href="www.twitter.com/myshopl"><i class="fa fa-twitter" aria-hidden="true"></i></a></li>
        </ul>

on the front office, the facebook icon has the url as www.myshopl.com/www.facebook.com/myshopl

How can i fix this?

Hi. I love this theme but I can't figure out how to change the image on background of the parallax block. I can change the text, but can't find where the image is set.

Can anyone please help?

ThanX!

g

Hi, not sure if this is for everyone, but the quickview scroll is broken, and the product scroll does not work properly either (when looking at the full images)

Is there a way to fix this?

Example, if you try looking at the quickview for any product: https://santoryu.com/

Hello,

I would like to reduce the category information or text that is showed below the title or maybe show this information below the products instead that on the top.

It should be great too, to hide this text on mobile version.

Is that possible withouth changing CSS?

I'm having a couple of issues with this theme. I've tried using the prestashop backend and css to change things but no joy.

1) How do I change the parallex background image.

2) How to delete non used social media icons.

3) Footer menu  lists don't link to anything.

4) Change the block section where the free delivery is.

Hope someone can help

Does anybody knows how to translate this part. I need to translate it to spanish

1.jpg

2.jpg

Hello,

1. How can we remove the picture from sitemap ( first picture - hand with a watch )? - it's not the category picture, because i check it.

Thanks!

Capture.JPG