Posted (edited)

Nssilo Watch - Fashion Accessories is one of the best Prestashop themes For a free. The name of the Themes could be more straightforward. That is exactly what this theme is all about and you have the privilege to use it for your own online project. Make sure you use it to its full potential and hammer out the exact e-store you always wanted to run.

It 's a free themes

Download from here: ST001.zip

Demo and support: Click Here

1_3.thumb.jpg.ea1c9f79afaaccc34268e11d4cf6d362.jpg2_3.thumb.jpg.ef5cc7725a7db5d183decc275cd581d6.jpg3_3.thumb.jpg.2cba2a6c562015da69a1a8d27e48eddd.jpg4_3.thumb.jpg.268f7dd567a507c8ffc07bd6bf59d6a7.jpg

ST001.zip

Edited by templatetrend (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Świetny, dobrze przemyślany!

Cool,

Thank you for this Theme!

• Like 1

Yes it is completely compatible with prestashop 1.7.5.2

Also this theme is compatible with prestahsop 1.7.6 beta version .

Thank you for this theme. It's very clean and beutiful. I found a little bug (or it might be just a problem on my website). When I create a pack of items labels NEW and PACK are in the same place. Take a look at the screenshot. Also, when a translated word PACK or NEW is longer than the you can see only the part of the work that is on the yellow circle. If the item has a white background (all of my product photos) the text outside circle is invisible until I move mouse over the image. Is there a way to fix both issues?

image.png.f0090171f105db1d9c041fc1742baa1e.png

Hi

you can change from the css. if you can't do. we will update this in the next version.

Posted (edited)

Could you tell me what exactly needs to be changed in CSS? CSS is not my strongest side.

Also I have another problem. I have a multistore (2 stores). Both shops have different theme. I use this themes for the second shop. I have notice there is a problem with top right section. It happened when I deactivated the newsletter module. When the newsletter was active it broke main menu on my main shop. Unhooking newsletter did not solve the problem.

image.png.0f3f706d759e2852d2da367e124b27f0.png

Also I am wondering how to set list view in categories by default. I do not like the grid view. In bentriz theme it was easy. All I had to do was to change <div class="product-item">  to <div class="product-item list-view">  in templates/catalog/_partials/miniatures/product.tpl

But this does not work in this theme.

Edited by banan_44 (see edit history)

Hi SIr,

You can change by default list page from custom.js the file location for the custom.js is

package.zip>> assets >>> js >>custom.js 

Yes 

Please generate the ticket on our support system.  So we can help you.  As per your need. 

Thanks for the nice theme. 

I added the social follow links in the code but it ended up adding my shop url before the social url

for example this is code

<ul class="icon-wrapper">
            <li><a href="www.facebook.com/myshopl"><i class="fa fa-facebook" aria-hidden="true"></i></a></li>
            <li><a href="www.instagram.com/myshopl"><i class="fa fa-instagram" aria-hidden="true"></i></a></li>
            <li><a href="www.linkedin.com/myshopl"><i class="fa fa-linkedin" aria-hidden="true"></i></a></li>
            <li><a href="www.twitter.com/myshopl"><i class="fa fa-twitter" aria-hidden="true"></i></a></li>
        </ul>

on the front office, the facebook icon has the url as www.myshopl.com/www.facebook.com/myshopl

How can i fix this?