haylau

Anyone using osticket?

We are trying to amalgamate all the emails we get from prestashop with our Amazon, Ebay, ManoMano, and our general email systems into one "helpdesk" system - and of course it has to be free :)

Is anyone using the open source OsTicket?

Hi,

I have used OsTickets a long time ago, but now I don't remember nothing, but what I know is that nowadays most tickets systems have option to catch and create tickets from an email.

Regards!

3 minutes ago, Rolige said:

Hi,

I have used OsTickets a long time ago, but now I don't remember nothing, but what I know is that nowadays most tickets systems have option to catch and create tickets from an email.

Regards!

Yes, OSticket creates tickets from emails. But not from emails from forms. So the Contact Us form on Prestashop is picked up as though it comes from our email address not the customer email address. There is an API system but it means coding prestashop to use it, and that is beyond little old me. I think I will hide the Contact Us form and use a CSM page to link to the OSticket landing page

Posted (edited)

I'm hoping some of you use osticket as your ticket system. We currently use spiceworks and we have many other clients in which using spiceworks is a bit harder for other clients. Ideally we have clients from dealerships to dental offices and would like to have one ticket system cater to all of them for future help desk employees we hire. Can we do this with osticket?

Also any screenshots of your portal or dashboard set up would be appreciated in order to get a full feel from it, as the website is limited.

9Apps 9Apps APK VidMate 

Edited by smithclarkson01 (see edit history)

I think it will work if you pipe the email the contact form sends to, to the osticket receiver. I have used that in the past, not bad, but I had a ton of spam for a while

Posted (edited)

We are using a third party survey service (SurveyMonkey) and included a custom url to the site with ticket# name etc in your closing statement via a canned responses but the Ticket number is not appearing. shareit apk

Edited by scottsen11 (see edit history)