Import Location

HI

Silly question but I need to import the stock location to my products in Prestashop 1.7 but there does not appear to be a  field in the products import tool????????????

So now I have 21000 items to import and cannot import the stock location( in my case warehouse rack and shelf number) and also cannot select show condition in the products as there appears to be not import for this either.

Can anyone help with a module that can do this as I am pulling my hair out

Hi, there is no stock location but we recently wrote an in-house module that supports adding a product location via .csv or manual edit.  This was then integrated into a 3rd party picking module so picker has row/shelf/bin.  and then implemented on one of our in-house client shops.

We don't always release some of our module works but are reserved for  current/future clients...but this is well tested and in a production shop...if interested please send me a pm with your contact info.

guess what, it's not just ps that does not support product location.....when I researched it looking for existing solutions I was a bit shocked lacking in most ecommerce platforms.

cc @razaro

• 3 years later...