VivaWallet Problems

Hello everyone,

I'm new to using Prestashop and I'm having a few teething problems with the Payment Gateway side of things. So I'm using PrestaShop Version: 1.7.5.1 and the website address is https://www.thevapejoint.uk. So I'm using VivaWallet (Greek Bank & Payment Processor) due to we sell CBD and Paypal doesn't like CBD and so do most merchants. Anyway on to my problems:

1) When a NEW customer places their first order, it creates an order but comes up with Payment Error but when they try again it creates the order and payment goes through. But new customers first attempt always fails. I did google the forums with people using Paypal have similar issues and fixes, I've applied them to the site but none of them have worked.

2) The next order from a customer the payment goes through, I get notified by VivaWallet a payment has been made but no order has been created. I can see the cart from the supposed order and create it manually.

Anyone have any advice on how to patch these problems up and if you need more information about the website or modules and versions used?

• 1 month later...