Products not showing in product details

grupaperun

Hello,
the problem with my Prestashop 1.7 is not showing ordered products in order details.

When order is placed by customer I can see only one product in order details in BO.
Customers also can see only one product when they display their Orders history and it's impossible to send return request (field where you write product quantity to be returned is inactive).
When I check the card connected to the order everything seems to be fine.

About 2 weeks ago, when I made tests, everything was OK. I have noticed problem today. After many trials I failed to find solution. I also tried upgrading from Prestashop 1.7.4.4 to 1.7.5.1, but it's still the same. Debug mode shows no errors.

I attach screenshots. Any ideas?

Please help!

Order details:

order-details.thumb.png.62e50b7fb08e3294df0065ab0646e66b.png

Shopping cart:

cart.thumb.png.226838f565f48e3768779c23e67f67c4.png

Hi,

I tried other payment methods and different products. Still the same. Only one product is displayed - the last one added to the order. Problem is not only in BO. When i place order as a customer, after checkout in order summary there is also one product visible.

Any other ideas where to look or try?

OK, it looks like I found a solution.

I've compared database tables structure from a clean Prestashop and my shop and found some differences in table ps_order_detail. I've altered table structure in my database to look exact as it is in clean PS and it worked.