[solved]Fatal error: Class 'ObjectModel' not found in /mounted-storage/home81a/sub002/sc44960-WUXW/shop/classes/Configuration.php on line 28 [solved]

I get the error:

Fatal error: Class 'ObjectModel' not found in /home/xxxxx/public_html/prestashop/classes/Configuration.php on line 28

After upgrading the database from 1.25 to 1.4017. There is the same error in FO and BO. I have re-uploaded files, but the error remains the same. Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve it?

Hey guys,

Any chance that you copied the old version of /config/config.inc.php by mistake from your old site? I did this by mistake instead of copying /config/settings.inc.php, once I re-uploaded the 1.4.17 version of settings.inc.php everything worked.

Hope this helps,

Craig

Hey guys,

Any chance that you copied the old version of /config/config.inc.php by mistake from your old site? I did this by mistake instead of copying /config/settings.inc.php, once I re-uploaded the 1.4.17 version of settings.inc.php everything worked.

Hope this helps,

Craig

hey thx for your help
everything is fine now!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys,

Hope this helps,

Craig

This worked for me too, Thanks!!