Urgent help please .. the website is crashing every time I install prestashop

Dear all,

I really need a help!

I did try my best in solving the issue that I'm facing but with failure.

Every time I newly install prestashop, it works fine for only sometime which doesn't exceed a few minutes and then it keeps hanging all the time. I have checked with the server admin and he informed me the the server is higher than what prestashop needs.

After it hangs, I have to leave it for few hours then open it again and again it will work for some time and hang. When it hangs it shows down waiting www.guardianonlinestore.com which is my site. 

I've been with this issue since a week and really I'm considering to leave prestashop as I'm tired.

Any advise?

On 4/21/2019 at 2:40 PM, Janett said:

Guys,

Good day. I have installed prestashop and the software works for some time perfectly and after that the page loding whether back pr front end is taking long time to load even more than half an hour, I have to leave the website for sometime and come back then only it will work for sometime and again hangs. 

I'm suffering this issue since a week and I could only access the performance page just today

I did turn off the cache and enabled the debug and found the below

I loved the software and I was exited and I bought a theme which costs EUR100, and I'm unable to enjoy it because of this issue. Please help me

(1/1) ContextErrorException

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php70) failed: Permission denied (13)

in StrictSessionHandler.php line 101
at StrictSessionHandler->gc(1440)in SessionHandlerProxy.php line 83
at SessionHandlerProxy->gc(1440)
at session_start()in NativeSessionStorage.php line 145
at NativeSessionStorage->start()in NativeSessionStorage.php line 295
at NativeSessionStorage->getBag('attributes')in Session.php line 256
at Session->getBag('attributes')in Session.php line 278
at Session->getAttributeBag()in Session.php line 73
at Session->get('_security_main')in ContextListener.php line 89
at ContextListener->handle(object(GetResponseEvent))in WrappedListener.php line 46
at WrappedListener->handle(object(GetResponseEvent))in TraceableFirewallListener.php line 35
at TraceableFirewallListener->handleRequest(object(GetResponseEvent), object(Generator))in Firewall.php line 84
at Firewall->onKernelRequest(object(GetResponseEvent))in FirewallListener.php line 48
at FirewallListener->onKernelRequest(object(GetResponseEvent), 'kernel.request', object(TraceableEventDispatcher))in WrappedListener.php line 111
at WrappedListener->__invoke(object(GetResponseEvent), 'kernel.request', object(ContainerAwareEventDispatcher))in EventDispatcher.php line 212
at EventDispatcher->doDispatch(array(object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener),object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener),object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener)), 'kernel.request', object(GetResponseEvent))in EventDispatcher.php line 44
at EventDispatcher->dispatch('kernel.request', object(GetResponseEvent))in TraceableEventDispatcher.php line 143
at TraceableEventDispatcher->dispatch('kernel.request', object(GetResponseEvent))in HttpKernel.php line 127
at HttpKernel->handleRaw(object(Request), 1)in HttpKernel.php line 68
at HttpKernel->handle(object(Request), 1, false)in Kernel.php line 200
at Kernel->handle(object(Request), 1, false)

in index.php line 88

also when I go to the main board of the back end I receive the same

Notice on line 101 in file /home/guardhsn/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpFoundation/Session/Storage/Handler/StrictSessionHandler.php
[8] SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php70) failed: Permission denied (13)

You have a permission problem on your server.

Please contact your hosting provider to allow PrestaShop access to /var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php70

In your Prestashop folder, directories must have chmod 775 and files chmod 644.

8 hours ago, Janett said:

You have a permission problem on your server.

Please contact your hosting provider to allow PrestaShop access to /var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php70

In your Prestashop folder, directories must have chmod 775 and files chmod 644.

Hi,

I have fixed this by changing this path to /tmp

this is how the debug mood showing now. look at the attachment

and now the debug is not showing anything and the site pages loading time so long till finally it shows connection was reset.

any help on that?

debug.JPG

Can you take a screenshot of Advanced Parameters > Information ?

Debug toolbar seems to be normal on your screenshot.

Problem can be a cache issue or server configuration.

In Advanced Parameters > Performance, what is values for Smarty (top of page) and values for Cache (bottom of page) ?

On 4/24/2019 at 3:14 PM, Janett said:

Can you take a screenshot of Advanced Parameters > Information ?

Debug toolbar seems to be normal on your screenshot.

Problem can be a cache issue or server configuration.

In Advanced Parameters > Performance, what is values for Smarty (top of page) and values for Cache (bottom of page) ?

Hi,

Thanks for replying me always. I have fixed the entire issue. It was some server configuration issue. 

Thanks a lot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...