New order emails not displaying all combinations

I am having an issue with the automatic order emails (new order) that come through Prestashop.

Specifically, any product that uses multiple combinations will not show all of the various combinations that the customer has selected. It appears to be running into some sort of character limit. I'm not sure where to look or where to change how many characters it can display.

In Back office > Localization > Translations > Email templates translations > module emails > mailalerts > new_order this would be defined as "{items}"

See the below screenshot of a new order email as an example:

As you can see, it cuts off the rest of the product combinations at "W".

This is the specific product page where you can get an idea of the current combinations I'm using as just one example:
https://tacticalparts.com/custom-gearboxes/32-tier-1-upgrade-kwa-rm4.html

Basically I need it to show all the product details, regardless of the number of combinations assigned.

TIA!

Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 6.22.26 PM.png

you can find source to display this email in file

mails\en\order_conf_product_list.tpl

PHP code to render combination name in file: classes\PaymentModule.php

Source block

$product_var_tpl['customization'][] = array(
                                    'customization_text' => $customization_text,
                                    'customization_quantity' => $customization_quantity,
                                    'quantity' => Tools::displayPrice($customization_quantity * $product_price, $this->context->currency, false),
                                );

Thanks for pointing out the sources, but I do not see a means to define the size or character string length of the product field?

What defines the string length of $customization_text ?

I changed: 

$customization_text .= $text['name'].': '.$text['value'].'<br />';
$customization_text .= $text['value'].'<br />';

This worked - all attribute names now show up - but the string length of $customization_text is the real issue.