where is location (translation) : tax included

7 hours ago, tdsoft said:

You can translate it from Prestashop translation: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Translations

yes I know 🙂
I've been searching for hours, I can't find that word in translations.
is there a way to find out where that word comes from?
possibly which module generates that word?

can I search in the entire translation? not per module?

Edited by Rekal007 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, tdsoft said:

When you translate, Prestashop allow you choose YOUR theme that you want translated it???

what do you mean ?
I use theme "Warehouse" but the translation for this theme what i am using is in theme "Classic" (this i do not understand)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, guys! 

Since you find a solution for your problem, I have another problem with taxes, I hope you could help me too. For consumers in Argentina there is a specific tax called Puerta a Puerta (here you can understand what it is: https://labs.ebanx.com/en/ecommerce/why-does-the-new-puerta-a-puerta-clear-a-promising-path-for-ecommerce-in-argentina/), but I'm not sure if I should mention it at my product LP or not. What do you think I should do? Communicate just the product price or inform about the Puerta a Puerta?  

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I had the same problem with warehouse template. I found out that when I choose type of tranlsation: email translation, select the type..:body, select your theme: classic, select language: your language. And then when you change "type of translation" to "front office" you can modify the classic theme translations. I also find out that I cannot delete all characters "no tax" as the translation does not allow to do it (might be a bug). So, the best bet is to add invisible character at the end of the "No tax" -  to do it you have to pres atl+0160  then delete "no tax" and save. I hope it will help. I have spend hours to find these solutions.