manufacturer disabling

Saraaa

hello,

I have prestashop 1.6 

I want to stop the automatic desabling of the new manufacturer because it's making the product adding verry difficult for me 

I have some manufacturer that only have one product I go and create a new manufacturer than i add his product, and when I want to associate it to it's manufacturer I can't because it is disabled so I go and I activate the manufacturer than go to the product and associated it to it"s manufacturer and I do this for 100 of products it is verry tyring 

Please any Help please ....

3 minutes ago, Saraaa said:

hello,

I have prestashop 1.6 

I want to stop the automatic desabling of the new manufacturer because it's making the product adding verry difficult for me 

I have some manufacturer that only have one product I go and create a new manufacturer than i add his product, and when I want to associate it to it's manufacturer I can't because it is disabled so I go and I activate the manufacturer than go to the product and associated it to it"s manufacturer and I do this for 100 of products it is verry tyring 

Please any Help please ....

give screen shot

There is no screen shot I can give you 

it is said in prestashop documentation that every new manufacturer is automatically disabled and that is exactly what is happening with me you can try it your self 

I did create a trigger in the database that once a manufacturer is added to the table the trriger activate it automaticcaly but it is not working because once the manufacturer has non product it is disabled again