Evelita

Need advice for B2C & B2B shop

Hello,

I'm using PS 1.6 as a B2C shop. I need it to use it also as a B2B shop. The main difference is the product prices, and I've already set PS up to display different prices for different customer groups. But I need a special registration form for B2B customers where they can upload a file as proof and later the admin validates the B2B customer. The B2C customers should register as usual and they don't need validation.

Please suggest me how it would be the best to solve this. Is there a module, that could help me out or maybe I should start a multi-store? Or some other ideas?

@Evelita have you found a solution for this? Need the exact same thing. Could use multishop but would like to use only one shop, but with 2 different ways for registration. One for B2C customers that don't need to be validated by admin, and one for B2B customers that needs to be validated by the admin.