hassan.berjawi

Prestashop is completely hanging

Dear All,

Good day. I have a main issue which I'm trying to locate the issue with failure, and I'm always facing this issue

After installation, prestashop whether back or front end, works fine for some time and after that the website completely is becoming non responsive at all and it keeps loading till the page display a message "Problem loading page"

I haven't done anything yet on the software, nothing at all. It's just a new installation.

everything else on the website works fine except prestashop. what's the solution. 

thanks

Try 1.6, 1.7 might be too heavy for the server

On 4/17/2019 at 6:58 PM, hassan.berjawi said:

Hi 

The server is mine and the server is very advance. 

Any other solution please 

The very same issue is being faced at my end. Did you get yours solved? I have even changed the server

Hi, Please check your .htacess file too ,May be the problem is in your .htacess file. Sometimes it happens due to some rewrite rules.

On 5/3/2019 at 3:59 PM, CedCommerce Team said:

Hi, Please check your .htacess file too ,May be the problem is in your .htacess file. Sometimes it happens due to some rewrite rules.

Hi there.!

Thanks for your careful reply. The issue was exactly the same as mentioned by you. I had got it fixed by taking help somewhere around this forum. I forgot to express my thanks to you. 

Regards,!

23 minutes ago, zahid123 said:

Hi there.!

Thanks for your careful reply. The issue was exactly the same as mentioned by you. I had got it fixed by taking help somewhere around this forum. I forgot to express my thanks to you. 

Regards,!

No problem mate....Thanks for your feedback