Official Translation Pack for Brazillian Portuguese - BR (pt-br) v1.4

PrestaTeam

The official version for Brazillian Portuguese is outdated and has many mispelling and other issues.
I'd like to know how to update the official br.gzip file that is loaded on installation.

Is there any chance to include BR on the list of available languages for installation?

And what about the Guides editable file so we can translate and distribute to our community?

Thanks

Daniel Valente

Hi vivian, not all the parts are in brazillian portuguese, i posted here to see if the community will help with the translation and revision.
Anyway to install is easy, just download the gzip and go to the backoffice, tools>translations "import a language package manually" and import this file.

I presume that it will create the language as well, then you set the language in the proper locations.
If you want to translate some part of the language or modify to a more proper language you just have to modify it in modify translation, chosing the right section in the select and clicking on the flag.If you do so you can later export the gzip and everybody who install your gzip will have the translations you improved.

A guide can be found in here http://www.prestashop.com/wiki/Languages_and_translations/

• 3 weeks later...