MODULE Translate all USELESS

Toranzo

I want to tell my experience with this module, so that others do not make the same mistake of giving the money to these scammers ...
The module uses Microsoft API PAYMENT, you have a limited free version that can be used for small projects
Once you manage to configure the damn module, you start to translate.....

You have to translate the products ONE to ONE. We told the dev that we have a store of 3000 products and we answer that for that we need another module, also of almost 200 euros that also has a score of less than 2 stars (no one in their right mind would spend this money in a module with this score, that's why we took the first option from the beginning, which had a better score.

Once you start to translate you realize that it is useless, it is not able to translate url correctly, the html code breaks it ...

Not only that you have to go product by product, category by category, but also the review that needs to be done makes you lose a lot of time.

On the part of Prestashop they do not give us solution either, it seems a shame to me that Prestashop of freedom to these developers who cheat with their products.
We are a small company that the cost of this module is a great economic effort

• Like 1