Strange character not from my template?

micke.teeling

Hi,
I'm working on my theme for my soon-to-open prestashop, but I have a strange little problem I thought I'd ask you about.
I have edited the header.tpl and the homefeatured.tpl and it all works just fine, except for one little detail. Between the two templates I get a strange little character that breaks my layout. I can't see it in the browser, but if I "show source" I can see it as a small dot. I can also see it in the "inspect element" in Chrome.

I have a screenshot where I show the end of my header.tpl and the beginning of my homefeatured.tpl as well as the output in Chrome: http://teeling.se/demo/weirdness.gif

I Have been snooping around in the php looking for any outputs, but haven't found anything.
Does anyone have a clue what this might be?

Thanks in advance!
-Micke

Sorry for my slow response.
No it did not, I removed the comments (I guess you meant the smarty comments at the top of the file), but the weird character is still there. I just realized it's also there in the product page, but not in any of the other ones.
I'm on 1.4.0.12, maybe I should upgrade to the latest release. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
-Micke