Calling Prestashop modules in WordPress

Sebastien Couture

I never done that before, but I think we should be able to do that as you mentioned.
I think at least you will need to included following two files so that you can use smarty and other resource in PrestaShop.

/config/config.inc.php
init.php

Please have a try and let me know the result.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello,

I have a Prestashop installation in the root of my domain and a blog in /blog/.

I would like to call HOOK_TOP and HOOK_MENU in my WordPress template so I may have the same cart and site navigation across the entire site. Is this possible and if so, how ?

Thanks

looking for this too, has anyone done it?

Doing something like that is not an easy task, and it would be impossible to implement a 1 click button solution to integrate all the best of both together.

The approach to take would be integrating plugins and modules individually. I created two solutions in building towards integrating individual parts, which is user integration and menu integration if thats worth anything to you?

• 3 weeks later...

It doesn't seem like there's a clear solution to having a blog on the shop. I'm also looking for integrating WP to look like my shop (I don't care that the back-ends are not put together) while keeping header, footer and right sidebar navigation links.

I think I can pull it off myself with the crappy way of manually linking my WP links to follow the PS ones but that wouldn't be very sleek.

My website is http://tinyhandsonline.com if someone wanted to look at it and offer me with a solution!